The Office Card House allows you to enjoy your cash game by playing for every dollar in the pot. No house rake!
Cash Game chairs are rented at $6 every half hour, paid at the table with players chips or Time chips, in advance. Ask for more details about our monthly memberships and save $$$$.
Cash Game Tables may also be rented for $80 per hour (with multiple table discount). This “table option” offers the opportunity for groups of up to 10 players to gather and play. Great for parties and private groups. Please Note: Table rentals are charged hour-by-hour.
$1/$2 No Limit Hold’em
Buy In $100-$300
$2/$5 No Limit Hold’em
Buy In $200 – $1,000 with 75% Stack Match
$5/$10 No Limit Hold’em
Buy In $1,000 – $5,000 with 75% Stack Match
$5/$5 Pot Limit Omaha
Buy In $300-$1,000 with
75% Stack Match
All Bomb Pot Table
Buy In $200-$1,000 with 75% stack match.
Other games available
All Texas Hold-Em Cash Game Players Are Automatically Eligible For The Best Hand, with the Qualifying Hand being Quad Jacks or better. All PLO Cash Game Players Are Automatically Eligible For The Best Hand, with the Qualifying Hand being Straight Flush or Better. All Best Hands Must be Verified by a The Office Card House Manager to be Valid. If the Best Hand Pool is Not Won by the End of any Given Day, it will Progress the Next Day of Operation.
The Office Card House – Best Hand Rules
- The Best Hand shall apply to the game of Texas Hold’Em and Pot Limit Omaha.
- For a hand to be eligible to qualify for a Best Hand, 2-hole cards must play. Ex: Player must have a pocket pair or suited connectors.
- Hand does not have to go to showdown but does have to be shown (tabled).
- Players must play their hand independently. Any discussions of the prize during the playing of the hand may void qualifications for the Best Hand Jackpot
- Management reserves the right to verify eligibility of all qualifying hands. There will be no recourse if the cards are mucked before surveillance was able to verify the hand and the community cards. Poker management will not be permitted to reconstruct the hands in any way.
- Decisions of the Poker Room Supervisor are final and without recourse.
- In the event of a tie, Best Hand Jackpot will be shared evenly between all players with the tied hands.
- By participating in The Office’s Best Hand Jackpot, winners’ consent to the use of their names and photographs for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- All Best Hand Jackpot prizes will be PAID OUT THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY, during normal business hours.
- Winners will be solely responsible for all taxes
- 100% of the pull will be returned to member.
HIT ALL 4 FLUSH SUITS*
FIRST WINDOW: 10AM – 5PM
SECOND WINDOW: 5PM – 12AM
*FLUSH MUST WIN HAND
*BOTH HOLE CARDS MUST PLAY
*ALL FOUR FLUSHES MUST BE HIT IN THE SAME WINDOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE PRIZE
*IF HIT IN BOTH WINDOWS THE SAME DAY, THE JACKPOT WILL BE SPLIT EQUALLY BETWEEN BOTH WINNERS THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY
23535 I-10 West Suite 3002, San Antonio, Texas 78257
Interested in a Daily or Monthly Membership? Learn more about Memberships and House Rules by clicking the button below.